We may collect the following information about you when you visit the Blusherie platforms
- Your personal data: full name, email address, password, date of birth, phone number, address/location, photos of your KTP/Passport;
- Your public information: Instagram account (if needed), portfolio and price list (if you are a Beauty Artist);
- Payment information such as bank account/credit card information;
- Information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device;
- Additionally, as you browse the Blusherie platforms, we may collect information about the individual app pages or products that you are viewing, what websites or search terms referred you to the Blusherie app, and information about how you interact with the Blusherie app. We may collect that information using cookies.
What we keep your information for 👀
- User authentication/validation for your account in Blusherie
- Booking matters
- Statistical analysis of the Users of our sites
- App developments
- Disclose to lawful authorities when required to do so by law
Information Sharing 🔍
- We may share your personal information with third parties such as any of our merchants, partners, and contractors who help us in providing the services we offer through the Blusherie platforms.
- The above parties include payment gateway, IT, designer, and any third parties who provide support services or in other tasks and use your personal information.
- Our contractors will only use your information when it is really necessary to fulfil their functions.
Information Transfer 🤝
If we experience any reorganization or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we have about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to search warrants or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Pay attention to this too 👀
- We take security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure.
- You should take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information and avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
What we’re keeping your data for 💾
- Data Retention
When you place or get a booking via Blusherie, we’ll maintain your Booking Information for our files, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We refer to this information as “Booking Information”.
- Marketing/Advertising Needs
We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe you may also be interested in.
Making Changes 📣
If you want to talk with us about these changes, see Contact Us.